Best IOT Training in Jalandhar Ludhiana Phagwara
E2MATRIX Jalandhar provides Best IoT training in Jalandhar supported current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. E2MATRIX Provides Best IoT Training in Jalandhar. E2MATRIX is one of the most credible IoT training institutes in Ludhiana offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level IoT training courses. At E2MATRIX IoT training in Phagwara is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with years of experience in managing real-time IoT projects.
E2MATRIX implements a blend of educational learning and sensible sessions to present the student optimum exposure that aids within the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry. At E2MATRIX’s well-equipped IoT training in Jalandhar Phagwara Ludhiana aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to IoT, Business Overview of IoT is so important, All about Sensors, Sensor Network and Wireless protocol, Electronics Platform, production and cost projection, Product requirement document for IoT, Machine learning for intelligent IoT, Analytic Engine for IoT, IoT on real time projects. IoT Training in Jalandhar has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced IoT course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student.
6 Weeks Months IOT Training Institute in Jalandhar Ludhiana Phagwara
E2MATRIX is that the biggest IoT training institute in Jalandhar with high technical school infrastructure and research lab facilities and therefore the choices of choosing multiple courses at Jalandhar Location. IoT training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This in depth active expertise in IoT training ensures that you just absorb the information and skills that you just can ought to apply at work once your placement in an MNC.
Course Content and Syllabus for IOT Internet of Things Training
Business Overview of Why IoT (Internet of Things) is so important
- Case Studies from Nest, CISCO and top industries
- IoT adaptation rate in North American & and how they are aligning their future business model and operation around IoT
- Broad Scale Application Area
- Smart house and smart city
- Industrial Internet
- Smart Cars
- Home healthcare
- Business Rule generation for IoT (Internet of Things)
- 3 layered architecture of Big Data –Physical (Sensors), Communication and Data Intelligence
Introduction of IoT (Internet of Things): All about Sensors
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor –Sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network- All basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics- IoT vs legacy and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of Sensor communication protocols –history to modern days. Legacy protocols like Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT etc..
- Business driver for sensor deployment- FDA/EPA regulation, Fraud/tempering detection, supervision, Quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques-manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration –their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors-Battery, solar, Witricity. Mobile and PoE
Introduction to Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network? What is Ad-hoc network ?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S- application of each standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave-advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee. Introduction to different Zigbee chips:
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class ofBLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review :
- Creating network with Wireless protocols such as Piconet by BLE
- Protocol stacks and packet structure for BLE and Zigbee
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Sensor network packet architecture
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols- power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS